Sunday, August 30, 2009

This vacation made possible by........

After 8 years with the same company, I made a move early last year to a software company that was setting up their European HQ in Amsterdam. It's been a crazy ride so far, and amazing to me that before the appt was made for the first interview, I'd never heard of the product, technology or really even the possibility to do what my current company does.


On Mom's recent visit, she didn't even have to bring her laptop...and without using webmail or any of the usual(crappy)travel applications, she was able to have full access to her computer and check up on mails, do invoicing, and leave work notes for my dad every other day, on average, during her visit.


So, without naming names, here's a shout out to the cool company I get to work for, and for helping to make it possible for my mom to get away from her own business for two weeks to come visit me and Little Man...without having a two week backlog when she came home!


Scary stuff, technology....even Mom gets how to use this!!.... Where do I work? Well, I call this photo LogMomIn. You figure it out from there ;-)

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oooh I think I would like this product. I'm glad you got to have a great visit!